Sunday, December 9, 2012

No News is Good News :)

I just realized that I have not updated in a week.  I am so sorry--especially if you do not follow me on facebook where I have made a few little updates here and there.

Sunni is still doing very well.  The same day that I wrote the last blog she came off the high flow nose cannulas to ROOM AIR!  Nothing!  It was amazing.  I am so proud of her.  I am so amazed by her strength and determination and how far she has come.

She worked herself really hard breathing on her own for 3 days and then she started desatting randomly as low as the 70s.  They want her to be above 90 so she had to go back on oxygen.  She just got the little nose cannulas and that helped her get the rest she needed.

Since then they have weaned her down on the amount of oxygen she gets from the cannulas and I am guessing they will try her off again soon.  I really do not see the harm in letting her hang out on them for a while....but I guess that is why I am a teacher and not a doctor. Haha.

All other issues are the same.  She still does not eat.  We are still waiting on the 17th for surgery.

I am REALLY looking forward to the 14th when Shawn and my boys will be here.  I miss them SO bad.


2 Months Old (Already?)

Perry sure is creative!

First day in a bouncy seat.  So stinkin adorable!

Pretty in Red

Perry made a really neat heart mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment